Thursday, August 16, 2007

Life is Beautiful, Yet Crazy

Well, life here is rolling on, altho lately it's been a bit more complicated than usual. I've definitely made a few more decisions about my life, the only thing putting a crimp into it is my trip to Australia.


Altho we're still having on going discussions about it, for now, my friend & I have decided that I'll come & visit in October, I think, then coming home til I go on my trip, go do that, come home, & them move out to BC. It just seems to make more sense that way for now. It just got far too complicated with trying to change flight details & things, it's very restrictive when flying out on special fares. Still, I'll have something great to look forward to when I come home & then leave home. Part of my problem is is that I am feeling really impatient. There is a really big part of me that wants/needs to be out there right now. But I know it's not time yet, everything should hopefully fall into place all in good time. Patience has never been one of my strong suits, it's definitely something I need to work on. As my friend says, the universe will take care of us, I just have to have faith in that.

No comments: