Saturday, June 16, 2007

Sum Sum Summertime

Wow, it's been awhile since I've blogged, guess I haven't had a whole lot to say lately. Just been busy working, work is making me a bit crazy, along w/ the heat, which can get really hard to work in when it's so damn hot. I fell off a step ladder the other day, which was so stupid, because I could've gotten really badly hurt, which would've been all I needed. I was lucky tho, not sure what I hit it on, but I managed to bruise up my forearm a bit, it's still pretty sore to the touch.

I got my tickets to see Crowded House in August, but remain bitterly disappointed at what I've ended up with, 3rd row from the back of the balcony - it totally sucks! I just hate Ticketmaster & the stupid cow who works at Sunrise Records, who showed up to work at a minute to 10, grrrr! But, I am determined to go & I'll try to still have a good time, but I will remain pissed off about the seat situation.

I'm growing ever so more fond of my friend, my wonderfully funny, caring beautiful friend. It really feels nice to care about someone again & feel close to someone. I love spending time w/ this person, who means the world to me.


I have to take another week's vacation this year. Not sure what I'll do or where I'll go.

No comments: