Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snow Day - The View From Here



Ahhhh, just when I thought I wasn't going to need snow tires....Mother Nature decides to throw me a curve ball....Errr, snow ball! 10 centimetres & it's still coming down! It was pretty interesting looking last night, then, I looked out the front door this morning....And, it just so happens to be Valentines' Day....How's that for a double kick in the shins! Valentine's day is depressing to me, but that's a whole other blog.....

So pretty much, I can't even open the front door, let alone drive out, so I get to stay home today & veg.....Yaaay me....I'll take some pictures later & try to get them up because it actually does look kind of nice & pretty & pristine looking, but at this point, I am more than ready to be done w/ winter, I'm sick of it...I am really in dire need of the feeling of a warm breeze on my face right now, & sunshine that will warm, rather than freeze my fingers off....

In the meantime, I have John Mayer to look forward to in April...WOO!!! I haven't had the opportunity to see him play live yet, but, by God, I am going in April when he comes to the ACC....I need something to look forward to....There is Australia of course, but that's not until next March/April, still to far away for me....So there's John...And actually, while I'm on the subject of concerts, there is also the other excellent band Crowded House to look forward to later this year too....I have a feeling that there is going to be a ton of great music invading my ears this year....I can't wait!! :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh wow. Totally amazing pics! I'll have to come and stay sometime and experience it for myself!