Thursday, February 15, 2007

Help Me Jenny Craig

I have been craving junk food a lot lately. I swear, it has to do w/ the fact that it's cold outside & that's all I seem to feel like eating. I try to be really selective tho in my choices of junk. Pringles sour cream & onion chips for one thing. Anything milk chocolate for another. What is it about chocolate that makes it so addictive anyway???

I'm trying to control myself tho & not go too overboard. I'm trying to balance it by walking on the treadmill at least...Well, sometimes...Me & food & exercise have a really big love/hate relationship sometimes

2 comments:

Marcellas said...

I'm feeling the same way! I can't get enough junk into my gob. And I was sooo skinny after BB. Now I think I eat because I'm depressed that I eat!

You can't win!

M*

Karen said...

BB?
Winter is always my downfall.Don't let it get you down.
xx