Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fun on Saturday Night

Have you ever had times when you've felt like a moth to a flame? Sometimes I feel like that. What is it about some people that you just feel so drawn to? Is it the way they dress? The way they act? Their personality? The way they make you feel when you're in their company? Are they people you know or have just met? These are the questions that run through my head. Is it weird to still get crushes on people when you're in your 40's?

I've got to say that I've been extremely lucky with the people I've met thus far from places like Facebook & Twitter. Everyone I've met are among the nicest I've met & a whole lot of fun.The most recent night of fun occurred on Saturday night, at Dawn Langstroth's concert at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga.

Here's the group I was with:



From left to right: Nancy, Patricia, KellyW, Tracey, me, Lesley, Noelle Pamela & Marilyn, & in the front row, KellyG & Jules, all really nice, really cool women, with Noelle coming in all the way from PEI to see Dawn, how cool is that???

Here's the thing, I don't know whether we'll remain friends for life, or just be friends for awhile & then fade off in different directions, but for now, for today, I am really enjoying spending time with these women, they're all really cool in all their own aways. And I am revelling in it each time we all find ourselves together, because I know that whatever's going to follow will involve lots of laughing & silliness, which I love!

No comments: