Sunday, January 11, 2009

What Kind of World Are We Living In?

I hate using my blog to rant & rave, but I am angry. So angry I could spit, & scream & yell, but what good would that do. I really hate people sometimes. I don't want to, but whenever I read some new story in the papers about some outrageous thing someone has done, it makes me hate those people. For example, just today, I read a story about some stupid jackass that was out driving out in the country in an area called Aspley. Just driving along, suddenly he sees a beautiful big buck deer, so what does he do? He takes his shotgun out, which he apparently drives around with, & shoots it dead & takes it with him! WHY?

Then, there's another story, of a brain dead 19 year old from Gretna, Louisiana, who was babysitting three kids, one just a FIVE MONTH OLD baby. Well, girlfriend was watchin' the teevee & it seems that the three brats where interruptin' her teevee watchin', so she went I did what anyone woulda dun, she went & put the five month old intah the clothes dryer for three whole minutes! What the fuck!?!?!?!?

And then, there's the story of the woman, from Dayton, Ohio, who was stabbed to death & her four year old son kidnapped & left alone at a truck stop diner, clad only in his bare feet & pj's. The killer had stolen their car a week before, & using information found in the car, then went to their home to rob them & ended up killing the woman while the husband was at work. Along the way, he also sexually molested the kid too. What the fuck!?!?!?!?

What kind of God damned world do we live in that these things go on, day after day after day!???!! Why? I don't think I will ever know the answer to those things, I am not really sure I want to know why people do the things that they do. Things like this make it very easy to lose faith in humanity, in human decency & fucking common sense! It seems that common sense has gone the way of the dinosaurs, just like common courtesy, politeness, manners, morality, decency, & dignity. That just makes me sad. I really feel the need to renew my faith in humanity, I need to believe that we're not all just a bunch of immoral, disgusting animals going around raping, killing, being constantly rude to each other, pushing, shoving, bullying, being angry all the time. I don't want to hate people, I really don't, but there sure are a hell of a lot of really really bad apples out there in the world. I wish we could just round up all the bad apples in this world & shoot them out into the next galaxy beyond the sun forever!

No comments: