Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Life as a Fish




When I woke up this morning, I was thinking about what I was going to blog about this morning, for some reason, it turns out that there was a reason I was going to blog about animals today, as the one below this blog attests to. I knew I was going to write about being a fish in a fish tank this morning, because sometimes I think how life would be so much easier & uncomplicated living in a huge fish tank with lots of other fish, or, out in the open ocean just going about your business. Now, I know that like everything, there is a natural order, where things come & go, things are born, things die, life goes on every day. But how simple would it be to be a fish in a fish tank, your only job just to be there to amuse & amaze the masses who come & stare at you from the other side of the thick glass. Unless something like a shark eats you,what could you possibly have to be afraid or or worry about?

No comments: