Sunday, May 27, 2007

Don't Even Know What to Call This

Man am I restless tonight. I'm feeling a bit stir crazy. Been exchanging emails back & forth with a really good friend of mine tonight. She's been making me laugh & giving me lots of new things to think about. It's midnight & I don't want to go to bed yet, but I'm thoroughly bored w/ the WWW tonight. Listening to random tunes on Itunes. I feel like I want to get out & do something exciting, but I don't have a single person to go do anything exciting with. Going out alone just isn't an option. I feel so restless right now. I want to get out & scream & laugh & dance & giggle. Clearly, fun is something sorely lacking in my life. I'm a mess of emotions lately, up & down. I feel like I want to cry a lot. Someone dear to me is going to leave sometime in the near distant future & it's making me loopy. I wish she wouldn't go, but it's what she wants so that's it. I'm so happy she's a part of my life & someone I can call a friend. If you happen to read this friend, this is about you. Meeting you has changed my life. In a really good way.

No comments: