Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wow - Who Knew!

I'm so bored tonight......There doesn't seem to be all that much going on tonight...There's nothing remotely interesting on tv tonight...Not that I've been watching as much lately anyway....Altho I'm thoroughly addicted to this whole Anna Nicole drama going on, & I am firmly on Larry Birkhead's team....

Actually, in the last few days, since i've posted pictures of my beaded necklaces, I've generated some interest by people actually wanting one of their own....WOW! How cool is that? I've always tended to make them for myself, but some of them lately have turned out so well, that people actually want one themselves....I feel really flattered......And, I'm going to try & sell them at Serenity Now as well...I have to make up a few more by some time next week tho.....That would be amazing if a few people did buy them....I could add any proceeds to my trip fund for next year maybe...Hmmmm

So other than that, I'm bored.....And I'm listening to Corrine Bailey Rae...She's good & mellow.....I like that at this time of night.....My neck still hurts from this morning...I think I slept funny, I woke up w/ a stiff neck & shoulder blade...Made work interesting today, I could barely turn my head much w/o it hurting...I hate it when that happens, *ques rolling eyes* ....And....By the weekend, it's going to get cold again & possibly snow.....When will it ever end???? I really want warmer temperatures soon....

Anyhoo, til next time little blog...Goodnight...

No comments: