Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Thoughts of a Frustrated Person

Looks like it's been more than a few years since I've blogged, almost 5 years to be exact. Typing on an iPad with one finger is a pain, but This has been the way it is for the last year or two. A lots changed in the Last 4 years, been through a couple jobs, I quit the last one, because I was sick & tired of being treated like crap & working with a shitty manager Didn't help either. Once again I find myself at a crossroads in life & it's just not getting any easier to figure out what to do with this life of mine. It's complicated by the fact that I no longer have a computer to be able to find another job, because this is how it's done now, applying for jobs online, which means that you need your resume ON the computer. It's beyond frustrating, as is a lot of my life, there are days when I'm just feeling like a colossal failure. I never expected that I would still be living at home, at 47(!), as grateful as I am to my parents & I am, I find it hugely frustrating at times as well. I'm also not married, no kids, so there's that too, which leads me to question my whole existence, my reason for being. The things I enjoy doing most revolves around animals & taking pictures, Playing with Photoshop, so how can I make this work for me & turn it into cone kind of living? With a decent, living wage? The weather today is rainy & stormy, with thunder in the background. It's surely matching my mood today.

No comments: