Friday, June 29, 2007

Things I Am Greatful For

Driving home last night, I saw the most glorious sunset, blazing colours of orange & pink up in the sky, it was so beautiful, I wish I could've taken a picture of it, but it'll remain in my mind....

I'm greatful for another beautiful summer day, greatful to be alive & breathing again

I'm greatful for when I look over at Tom, perched in his bed on the window ledge, in his "Diva" pose, snoozing happily

I am greatful for my friend Michelle, that she's in my life & makes me laugh every day

I'm greatful that today was payday & that I am able to pay off some of my bills, which are always fun until you have to pay them off!

I am greatful that I have about 8 months to go until I leave for Australia

I am greatful for the many terrific friends I have in my life

No comments: